Friday, January 15, 2010

Wow...

It's been quite a while since I last posted anything on this blog. Actually, it has been almost a year...

Anyways, big news here: POWRDUP is actually up and running! This was no small feat may I add, being new to coding entirely and doing it all by myself (if you ever find a bug on the site, email me please!). I'm working on a few new features for it, which you'll have to check out later so stick around! And, don't expect it to be fully functional in IE yet, since coding for IE may be the most annoying process in the world. But it will get there. Keep an eye out for what we are really about it out for new game announcements, our reviews, etc. POWRDUP isn't really a news site, so don't expect the filler news that is seen on a lot of blogs out there. We have the important stuff, like PICHU WITH A UKULELE! :)

Also, one feature that I am especially excited for is the art section. This is where a lot of my random drawings will go, and I hope you guys like them as much as I like drawing it. I'm totally up for critiquing if you like/dislike something! I'll try to keep the art section updated so that you see new stuff as often as I can make it. I may also post other unrelated art on here. Who knows.

Enough about me. Check out POWRDUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment