Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yay Free Wifi!

So at this moment in time I'm doing some weekend traveling, and I've finally come to terms with how awesome free Wifi really is. Now I can sit here on a bus, and update the site, AND play Pokemon FireRed (which I found sitting in my laptop bag to my suprise) all at once!

Not much going on for news this weekend. I posted a sketch I did of Altair from Assassin's Creed, but that's about it. I'm officially in love with Prismacolor markers (I don't know how any college student can afford Copics!), and trying to learn the new medium with a very limited color palette. And when I say limited, I mean 12 colors. And when I say 12 colors, I mean six really neutral grays and six vibrant girly colors. I'll work on that, though. Just gotta save up!

What else... Probably playing Vandal Hearts later today or tomorrow. And working on some ways to color stuff in Photoshop, which I really need to practice more.

Anyways, back to Viridian City!

No comments:

Post a Comment